I am not much of a painter but I enjoyed adding a "splash of color" to my room. I also have everything pushed to the center to allow the painting to take place-next it's time to get it off the floor so they can be stripped and waxed!
I am very new to this blogging! I love being a "stalker" and feel very comfy following all of your things and do lots of "saving" and "organizing" files to keep track, I can usually put my finger on a resource if need be for a teacher pal! I am hoping to get it off to a good start with this school year. I am going back to get a new group of kinders!
1. Materials used by teacher first, then placed in stations. sometimes
2. Materials do not change weekly, but rather change to reflect objective. they did change
3. All students go to stations daily. YES!!
4. Materials are differentiated. No... :0((
5. The teacher observes work or meets with differentiated math groups. Yes...used the D5 concept for conferring notes and working with my groups.
I have used the "BUILD" acronym for the past 2 years and it has worked well for me...so we will see what changes this may bring about...definantly looking for more differentiating.